Narrow Your Investigation To Make Informed Decisions?All | Demographics | Education | Geography | Economic | Housing | Government | Taxes | Weather | Crime
The actual land features relating to Northwest Arctic Census Subarea, Alaska affect how people live their lives. Natural features such as oceans, mountains, lakes, plains, and deserts all make a difference in the lives of individuals. The types of housing, heating fuels, and transportation infrastructure are largely influenced by the geography of Northwest Arctic Census Subarea, Alaska.
(1) Selawik Airport
(1) Maniilaq Association Selawik Clinic (2) Selawik Police Department
(1) Shoniktok Point (2) Singauruk Point
(1) Selawik Alaska Native Village Statistical Area
(1) City Of Selawik
(1) Cleveland Lakes (2) Inland Lake (3) Kacrowtuk Lake (4) Kanisokrok Lake (5) Knoxville Lake (6) Long Lake (7) Niglaktak Lake (8) Selawik Lake (9) Shogvik Lake (10) Tuklomarak Lake
(1) Gabolio (2) Napaklulik Historical (3) Nillik
(1) Selawik National Wildlife Refuge
(1) Selawik Post Office
(1) Nulato Hills
(1) Derby Creek (2) Ekiek Creek (3) Fish River (4) Fox River (5) Hunt Creek (6) Ikugoak River (7) Keruluk Creek (8) Kokopuk Creek (9) Kuchiak Creek (10) Kungsugrug River (11) Lomen Creek (12) Mangoak River (13) Napatolik Creek (14) Oblaron Creek (15) Selawik River (16) Singauruk River (17) Tagagawik River (18) Throat River (19) Truth River
(1) Hotham Peak
|99770 (pop. 772)|
|Noorvik City, AK (pop. 676)||10.7 Miles|
|Kiana City, AK (pop. 344)||11.9 Miles|
|Selawik City, AK (pop. 801)||23.2 Miles|
Lat: 66.822031 N Long: -160.646404 W
Do you want to research northwest arctic census subarea, alaska? If you are considering a move, want to view where your friends live,
or just discovering a new place to travel, our data will interest you!
Use any data on this web site at your own risk. citymelt.com does not warrant or certify the correctness of data.