Narrow Your Investigation To Make Informed Decisions?All | Demographics | Education | Geography | Economic | Housing | Government | Taxes | Weather | Crime
The actual land features relating to Davidson Township, Arkansas affect how people live their lives. Natural features such as oceans, mountains, lakes, plains, and deserts all make a difference in the lives of individuals. The types of housing, heating fuels, and transportation infrastructure are largely influenced by the geography of Davidson Township, Arkansas.
(1) Ash Flat Police Department (2) Ash Flat Volunteer Fire Department (3) Sharp County Sheriff S Office
(1) Liberty Hill Cemetery (2) Old Baptist Cemetery (3) Shiloh Cemetery (4) Wiles Cemetery
(1) Corinth United Methodist Church (2) Liberty Hill United Methodist Church
(1) City Of Ash Flat (2) Township Of Davidson (3) Township Of Richwoods
(1) Ash Flat (2) Ballard (3) Kings Mills Historical
(1) Big Spring Branch (2) Birchfield Branch (3) Hackney Creek (4) Little Creek (5) Neely Creek (6) Richwoods Branch (7) Turkey Creek (8) Underwood Branch (9) Worthington Creek
|72513 (pop. 2,830)|
|Highland City, AR (pop. 1,021)||5.3 Miles|
|Highland Township, AR (pop. 1,043)||5.3 Miles|
|Ash Flat City, AR (pop. 1,527)||5.6 Miles|
|North Lebanon Township, AR (pop. 49)||5.7 Miles|
|Lave Creek Township, AR (pop. 306)||6.9 Miles|
|Cherokee Village City, AR (pop. 5,256)||7.5 Miles|
|South Lebanon Township, AR (pop. 365)||7.9 Miles|
|North Big Rock Township, AR (pop. 164)||8.3 Miles|
|Pleasant Ridge Township, AR (pop. 2,187)||8.4 Miles|
|Hardy City, AR (pop. 857)||9.1 Miles|
Lat: 36.192853 N Long: -91.520203 W
Do you want to research davidson township, arkansas? If you are considering a move, want to view where your friends live,
or just discovering a new place to travel, our data will interest you!
Use any data on this web site at your own risk. citymelt.com does not warrant or certify the correctness of data.