Narrow Your Investigation To Make Informed Decisions?All | Demographics | Education | Geography | Economic | Housing | Government | Taxes | Weather | Crime
The actual land features relating to Middleton City, Idaho affect how people live their lives. Natural features such as oceans, mountains, lakes, plains, and deserts all make a difference in the lives of individuals. The types of housing, heating fuels, and transportation infrastructure are largely influenced by the geography of Middleton City, Idaho.
(1) Black Canyon Canal (2) C-line Canal East (3) Canyon Canal (4) Front Ditch (5) Gem County Drainage (6) Grade Ditch (7) Middleton Mill Ditch (8) Newman Lateral (9) North Middleton Drain (10) Watkins Ditch (11) Willow Creek Pump Lateral
(1) City Of Middleton (2) Middleton Division
(1) Duff Lane Pond Public Fishing Area (2) Mud Lake Cow Camp (3) Star Lane Pond Public Fishing Area
(1) Bramwell (2) Josephson
(1) Sand Hollow Wildlife Habitat Area (2) Star Lane Wildlife Habitat Area
(1) Middleton Middle School (2) South Slope School
(1) Mcintyre Hill
|83644 (pop. 6,271)|
|Middleton Ccd, ID (pop. 13,992)||2.2 Miles|
|Caldwell City, ID (pop. 47,942)||4.5 Miles|
|Caldwell Ccd, ID (pop. 37,863)||5.1 Miles|
|Star City, ID (pop. 4,332)||6.5 Miles|
|Notus Ccd, ID (pop. 2,641)||8.9 Miles|
|Notus City, ID (pop. 463)||9.2 Miles|
|Nampa City, ID (pop. 84,361)||9.5 Miles|
|Nampa Ccd, ID (pop. 107,846)||9.7 Miles|
|Greenleaf City, ID (pop. 939)||10.1 Miles|
|Emmett Valley Ccd, ID (pop. 12,037)||12.3 Miles|
Lat: 43.706353 N Long: -116.620228 W
Do you want to research middleton city, idaho? If you are considering a move, want to view where your friends live,
or just discovering a new place to travel, our data will interest you!
Use any data on this web site at your own risk. citymelt.com does not warrant or certify the correctness of data.