Narrow Your Investigation To Make Informed Decisions?All | Demographics | Education | Geography | Economic | Housing | Government | Taxes | Weather | Crime
The actual land features relating to Clover Township, Illinois affect how people live their lives. Natural features such as oceans, mountains, lakes, plains, and deserts all make a difference in the lives of individuals. The types of housing, heating fuels, and transportation infrastructure are largely influenced by the geography of Clover Township, Illinois.
(1) Clover Chapel Cemetery (2) Piatt Cemetery (3) Red Oak Cemetery
(1) Clover Chapel Church (2) North Ontario Church Historical (3) Saint Johns Church
(1) Township Of Clover
(1) Nystrom Lake Dam (2) Thompson Pond Dam
(1) Nystrom Lake (2) Thompson Pond
(1) Alwood High School (2) Center School Historical (3) Excelsior School Historical (4) Fairplay School Historical (5) Kansas School Historical (6) Maple Ridge School Historical (7) Maple Valley School Historical (8) New Pine School Historical (9) Red Oak School Historical (10) River Side School Historical (11) Snow Hill School Historical (12) Stickney School Historical (13) Unionville School Historical
(1) Dugout Creek
|61490 (pop. 941)|
|Woodhull Village, IL (pop. 667)||2.2 Miles|
|Oxford Township, IL (pop. 1,039)||5.1 Miles|
|Alpha Village, IL (pop. 616)||5.3 Miles|
|Andover Township, IL (pop. 869)||6.4 Miles|
|Andover Village, IL (pop. 550)||6.9 Miles|
|Weller Township, IL (pop. 587)||7.0 Miles|
|Lynn Township, IL (pop. 697)||7.4 Miles|
|Ontario Township, IL (pop. 1,126)||7.9 Miles|
|Rio Township, IL (pop. 522)||7.9 Miles|
|Altona Village, IL (pop. 575)||8.2 Miles|
Lat: 41.196151 N Long: -90.278837 W
Do you want to research clover township, illinois? If you are considering a move, want to view where your friends live,
or just discovering a new place to travel, our data will interest you!
Use any data on this web site at your own risk. citymelt.com does not warrant or certify the correctness of data.