Narrow Your Investigation To Make Informed Decisions?All | Demographics | Education | Geography | Economic | Housing | Government | Taxes | Weather | Crime
The people of zip code 92339 give the community character. This place is unique because of factors such as population size / density, ethnic background, ratio of males to females, and average age.
Male Population in Zip Code 92339: 445
Female Population in Zip Code 92339: 440
Median Male Resident Age in Zip Code 92339: 45.1
Median Female Resident Age in Zip Code 92339: 44.8
The amount of education a person receives can deeply affect their lives. The amount of education zip code 92339 citizens receive, averaged as group, may also affect the community.
( Grades: KG-6, Location: Po Box 100, Forest Falls, CA 92339, Phone: (909) 794-8630, Students: 46 )
The actual land features relating to zip code 92339 affect how people live their lives. Natural features such as oceans, mountains, lakes, plains, and deserts all make a difference in the lives of individuals. The types of housing, heating fuels, and transportation infrastructure are largely influenced by the geography of zip code 92339.
(1) Pine Bench
(1) Big Oaks Powerhouse (2) California Department Of Forestry And Fire Protection Oak Glenn Conservation Camp (3) San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 555 Oak Glen (4) San Bernardino County Fire Department Station 99 - Forest Falls
(1) Big Falls (2) Monkeyface Falls (3) Silverwood Falls (4) Valley Of The Falls
(1) Anderson Flat (2) Plummer Meadows (3) Raywood Flat (4) Red Rock Flat (5) Shields Flat (6) South Fork Meadows
(1) Dollar Lake Saddle (2) Gunsight Pass (3) Mill Creek Jumpoff
(1) Dollar Lake (2) The Tarn
(1) Akers Camp Historical (2) Big Falls Campground (3) Big Falls Trailhead (4) East Fork Cabin (5) Falls Recreation Area (6) Mile High Ranch (7) Oak Glen Conservation Camp (8) Oak Glen Forest Station (9) Oak Glen Ranger Station (10) Pine Powerhouse (11) South Fork Cabin (12) Vivian Creek Trailhead
(1) Mill Creek Mine
(1) Forest Falls (2) Oak Glen
(1) Forest Falls Post Office
(1) San Bernardino Mountains
(1) San Gorgonio Wilderness
(1) Fallsvale Elementary School (2) Oak Glen School Historical
(1) Deer Spring (2) High Meadow Springs (3) Trail Fork Springs
(1) Alger Creek (2) Bridal Veil Creek (3) Camp Creek (4) East Fork South Fork Whitewater River (5) East Fork Whitewater River (6) Falls Creek (7) Hatchery Creek (8) High Creek (9) Momyer Creek (10) Monkeyface Creek (11) Oak Cove Creek (12) Oak Creek (13) Rattlesnake Creek (14) Slide Creek (15) Snow Creek (16) Vivian Creek
(1) Anderson Peak (2) Birch Mountain (3) Cedar Mountain (4) Charlton Peak (5) Cuchillo Peak (6) Dobbs Peak (7) Galena Peak (8) Jepson Peak (9) Little Charlton Peak (10) Little San Gorgonio Peak (11) Oak Glen Peak (12) San Bernardino East Peak (13) San Bernardino Mountain (14) San Gorgonio Mountain (15) Shields Peak (16) Snow Peak (17) Wanat Peak (18) Wilshire Peak
(1) Kbbl-tv Big Bear Lake
(1) Dollar Lake Trail (2) Dry Lake Trail (3) Falls Creek Trail (4) Oak Glen Divide Trail (5) Raywood Flat Trail (6) San Bernardino Peak Divide Trail (7) Sky High Trail (8) South Fork Trail (9) Vivian Creek Trail (10) Wilshire Peak Trail
(1) Big Oaks Canyon (2) Burnt Canyon (3) Ford Canyon (4) Gilman Canyon (5) Lodge Canyon (6) Sawmill Canyon
|Cherry Valley Cdp, CA (pop. 6,175)||8.4 Miles|
|Yucaipa Ccd, CA (pop. 49,679)||9.4 Miles|
|Banning City, CA (pop. 30,270)||9.8 Miles|
|San Gorgonio Pass Ccd, CA (pop. 76,472)||9.9 Miles|
|Yucaipa City, CA (pop. 52,309)||9.9 Miles|
|Calimesa City, CA (pop. 7,439)||10.8 Miles|
|Big Bear Ccd, CA (pop. 26,327)||11.3 Miles|
|Beaumont City, CA (pop. 39,466)||11.5 Miles|
|Big Bear Lake City, CA (pop. 6,095)||11.7 Miles|
|Cabazon Cdp, CA (pop. 1,795)||13.1 Miles|
|92315 (pop. 5,435)||7.8 Miles|
|92305 (pop. 289)||7.9 Miles|
|92399 (pop. 41,566)||8.1 Miles|
|92220 (pop. 25,848)||8.9 Miles|
|92359 (pop. 7,306)||9.9 Miles|
|92320 (pop. 7,323)||11.2 Miles|
|92223 (pop. 17,716)||11.7 Miles|
|92230 (pop. 2,348)||12.7 Miles|
|92386 (pop. 1,816)||12.7 Miles|
|92333 (pop. 409)||14.1 Miles|
Lat: 34.072500 N Long: -116.883300 W
People and the communities they live in depend on money. The people of zip code 92339 need food, shelter, clothing, and medical care. Business formation and job creation are essential to this community. Money sustains infrastructure such as roads and airports as well as human resources including fire rescue and police protection.
|Total Electric Industry||9.98||9.46||7.28||4.53||0.00||8.84|
|Total Electric Industry||10.79||10.04||7.58||5.05||0.00||9.42|
|Total Electric Industry||11.07||10.33||7.59||5.54||0.00||9.66|
|Total Electric Industry||11.30||10.46||7.33||5.05||0.00||9.69|
|Total Electric Industry||11.43||10.90||7.09||5.00||0.00||9.78|
|Total Electric Industry||11.61||10.49||7.37||6.73||0.00||9.91|
|Total Electric Industry||11.33||9.83||6.97||6.45||0.00||9.48|
|Total Electric Industry||11.50||9.98||6.95||7.50||0.00||9.54|
|Total Electric Industry||10.60||9.66||6.59||5.06||0.00||9.03|
|Total Electric Industry||10.64||9.44||6.27||4.15||0.00||8.75|
|Total Electric Industry||10.89||10.25||7.14||4.87||0.00||9.47|
|Total Electric Industry||12.09||12.15||9.23||8.48||0.00||11.22|
|Total Electric Industry||12.64||13.36||9.81||6.60||0.00||12.19|
|Total Electric Industry||12.23||12.48||9.59||0.00||5.80||11.78|
|Total Electric Industry||12.20||11.64||9.27||0.00||6.42||11.35|
|Total Electric Industry||12.51||11.92||9.55||0.00||6.55||11.63|
|Total Electric Industry||14.33||12.90||10.09||0.00||6.29||12.82|
(about 10.5 miles in Banning, California; Airport Code: BNG)
(about 13.3 miles in Big Bear City, California; Airport Code: RBF)
(about 15.0 miles in Redlands, California; Airport Code: REB)
Everyone needs shelter in rented housing or individually owned homes. Each community, including zip code 92339, is different from the rest based on overall architecture, appearance, occupancy, average housing square footage, average home value, and average home age.
People run the government through election of representatives and officials. Local governments are important to provide cohesion between individuals who must share public places. Worthwhile laws need to be debated, passed, and then enforced for a community to remain viable. Communities such as zip code 92339 are often affected in positive and negative ways by government performance.
Name: San Onofre (SONGS) 2 and 3
Address: PO Box 128; San Clemente, CA 92674
Distance: 61 Miles
|Retired Workers:|| 80 |
|Disabled Workers:|| 15 |
|Widowers Workers:|| 5 |
|Spouses Workers:|| 5 |
|Children Workers:|| 5 |
Using tax dollars, government officials keep public places in repair, protect citizens, and provide for important services for the benefit of zip code 92339 citizens.
Low Bracket: $6,827 (1.00%)
High Bracket: $44,815 (9.30%)
The enjoyment of the area in which you live is often affected by the weather. Each individual has a different view on what weather patterns will make them most happy. Some people love the seasons, others enjoy warm temperatures throughout the year while others may love the snow. The weather provided for zip code 92339 is based on over 50 years of data.
Everyone wants to feel safe. Individuals and families want to remain protected from violent or property crime. The crime data should not be totally relied upon when making a decision on where to live. If you are concerned, visit zip code 92339 directly or research local government web sites.
Do you want to research zip code 92339? If you are considering a move, want to view where your friends live,
or just discovering a new place to travel, our data will interest you!
Use any data on this web site at your own risk. citymelt.com does not warrant or certify the correctness of data.